Saturday, January 22, 2011

Today- A sick story

I was up late last night watching a movie and trying to distract myself from all the excessive thinking I've been doing lately. I heard a sniffle and the pitter patter of little feet coming down the stairs, and knew something was up. Ana appeared all wrapped up in her blankey, and told me her tummy hurt. We headed upstairs and about that time she tore into the bathroom to throw up. I got her a little bucket, a cool washcloth for her head, and tucked her into my bed hoping she would feel better. We both drifted off to sleep. About an hour later the sniffling started up again and I woke up just in time to see her slide out of the bed next to her bucket. I felt so bad for her, and lugged my enormous belly over and sat next to her on the floor. She climbed back up into bed and fell asleep again...

This morning wasn't much better. She didn't want to eat a thing, so I got her some Sprite and Saltines to no avail. She spent the morning on the couch watching cartoons while I rubbed her little feet. Around noon, she wanted a nap, and we passed out until 5:30! I woke up first and took off for the bathroom for one of my epic pregnant pee trips, and when I came back to my room, the TV was on Spongebob. Eyes were peeking at me from underneath the blanket.

Finally, she feels better!

No comments:

Post a Comment